Cosmetic plastic surgery procedures reshape the normal structures of the body in order to improve appearance and self-esteem. DiMi caregivers can assist clients with daily activities that may be difficult to perform during the post-surgical recovery period.
During consultation, your Cosmetic Surgeon will discuss what to expect before, during and after your procedure. This will include discussion of normal recovery time and what type of care is needed after surgery.
Services Provided to Clients After Cosmetic Surgery
- Ambulation (Walking)
- Transferring ( if required)
- Feeding and Continence care (if needed and physician recommended)
- Light Housekeeping
- Run errands
- Medication reminders.
- Accompany to doctor’s appointments
- Helping to maintain safety
- Monitor for behavioral changes
Please note services provided on an as needed basis according to individual client’s needs